Before you email me please take the time to read through the following.
If you are trying to identify a spider there is some information that will be useful to me:
1. Let me know where in the world you found the spider. I get emails from all over the world and location is vital to identifying the spider.
2. Try as best you can to describe the shape of the spider. Take a look at the basic information page for names of parts. Also take a look at the different types of spiders on the spiders by family page and tell me which spiders it is most similar to.
3. Let me know what its web looked like or if it didn't have one.
4. Tell me where you found the spider; indoors, outdoors, under a stone, on a plant.
5. If possible take a picture, it doesn't have to be perfect. If you have a scanner or a digital camera then email the image to me.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, it all makes it easier for me to identify the spider.
Please note that I now get a large amount of email every day so it is not possible to answer every email. I do read them all though and will try my best to help you out.
Click here to send me an email.
Back to Nick's Spiders page 1
|Thankyou for visiting my site.|